MY LIBRARY FOR MY DIGITAL STUDIO
October 1, 2013
How would you like an easy way to keep track of My Digital Studio downloads? Quickly browse new downloads every week? Link to the Online Store to shop for more? And have it all right at your fingertips? Feel free to jump and shout because this is one library where you don’t have to be quiet-it’s the My Library for My Digital Studio app-now available for your iPad.
With the app you can
- Add items you already own to your collection.
- Add items you want to your wish list.
- Sort your lists alphabetically or by release date.
- Search for any downloads.
- Browse new downloads released every week.
- Link to the Stampin’ Up! Online Store to shop.
Download it now for FREE in iTunes or the App Store and you’ll be the most awesome librarian around. Happy cataloging.
Here are some other things to note:
- The app will not link to your software; therefore, manually add items you already own to your collection. Think of it as a sentimental journey-you can reminisce while you categorize.
- For the best viewing experience, we recommend using the app on an iPad or iPad Mini. It’s not quite ready for iPhones yet, but we will let you know when it is.
- While the app is only available for iPad devices right now, we promise that we have not forgotten about the iPhone and Android devices. We know there are a lot of you out there. It just takes a bit longer to make the app work for various platforms. We will let you know when you can download it too.