I’ve had several of you asking for instructions on how to make the Post-It Note in my previous post. I can’t find the instructions I originally had but I’ve been making these for many years. They are so quick and easy to make and they’re such a cute gift. We can all use note paper in our purse, right? Here’s my attempt at some instructions for you. I hope it’s easy enough for you to follow.
1. Cut card stock 7 3/8″ x 3 1/4″
2. Score cardstock at 3 1/8″, 3 1/2″, 3 7/8″
3. Fold on middle score line
4. With paper still folded, make 2 cuts from fold to other 2 score lines
5. Fold on other 2 score lines in opposite direction from first fold. You will form a “W”. Use bone folder to made nice creases.
6. Pop the piece of card stock between the clips to the outside of the note holder by pushing on it. This creates the pen holder. This next image is taken from flipping the card stock over after popping out the pen holder.
7. Next, Add sticky strip to the inside between the middle and third score line and above and below the clips.
8. Remove the sticky tape protective layer and stick to back of post-it note holder.
9. Add Post-it Notes to inside back of holder